It’s time to renew your Reserved Pit Parking spot for the 2017 racing season. All spots will be $125 this year. You have until February 28, 2017 to renew your current spot.
If you choose not to renew please advise us at your earliest convenience as we have people waiting for spots to become available.
Please call the track office at 603.679.8001 during normal business hours or email email@example.com for payment.
Just a reminder of what it takes to occupy a reserved pit spot.
- You must be a paid and registered NED Points Program member.
- If you have more, or require more, than one spot you must have that number of cars in a points program. (Simply put one car = one spot)
- You must complete a parking waiver form and obtain a Parking Sticker.
- Once you have a spot and choose not to renew the following season your spot can only be offered to the next person on the waiting list. (You do not own the spot, you are allowed the privilege of the use of that spot for the racing season)
- A violation of any NED Rules or procedures may result in the loss of use of your spot for the remainder of the season, without refund.
- If you swap spots with another racer who has a reserved spot you must notify NED so that records can be updated.