ET Points Series, Plus Super Street, Super Comp, Outlaw 10.5 & AAA Skills Test
VP Racing Fuels ET Points Series
Super Street, Super Comp, Outlaw 10.5 and
(No open Test & Tune Sessions)
• Indy Auto Parts Super ET $55 Non Points Member $50 Points Member
• Pro ET $55 Non Points Member $50 Points Member
• Motorcycle/Snowmobile $50 Non Points Member $45 Points Member
• Tim’s Speed & Custom Street ET $40 Non Points Member $35 Points Member
• Lucky’s Auto Repair Junior Dragster $30 Non Points Member $25 Points Member
• Super Street $75 Non Points Member $70 Points Member
• Dennis K. Burke Super Comp $75 Non Points Member $70 Points Member
• Outlaw 10.5 $40
• Test and Tune only (limited to first 10) $105 One TT for each round of qualifying and eliminations
Restricted area crew $15
Re-entry (into 2nd round only)
• Indy Auto Parts Super, and Pro ET $50 Non Points Member $45 Points Member
• Tim’s Speed & Custom Street ET $35 Non Points Member $30 Points Member
Indy Auto Parts Super, Pro, and Tim’s Speed and Custom Street– Handicapped ET racing, reaction time qualifying, random pairing until 16 cars or less remain, re-entry for 1st round losers only
Motorcycle/Snowmobile, and Lucky’s Auto Repair Junior Dragster – Handicapped ET racing, reaction time qualifying, laddered for 1st round
Super Street – 10.90 Index race, .500 Pro tree, laddered 1st round, all run field
Dennis K. Burke Super Comp – 8.90 Index race, .400 Pro tree, laddered 1st round, all run field
Outlaw 10.5 comprised of Wild Street - 8.50 Index
Super Street - 9.50 Index
Fast Street - 10.50 Index
Real Street - 11.50 Index
True Street- 12.50 Index
All run fields. .400 Pro tree. Pro Ladder. Quickest to slowest qualifying, Outlaw 10.5 class rules.
Pit Gate opens at 8 am.
Qualifying time trials start at 9 am.
Individual class rules may apply.
No warnings for missing or improper safety equipment once you have gone down the track, you will not be allowed back on the track, no refunds or rain check issued.
No rain checks after 1st round completed per class in the event of rain.
Cancelled point races will not be rescheduled.
New England Dragway Fuel Shed will be open starting at 8 am until the end of third round.
Additional information regarding safety requirements is contained elsewhere in the racer handbook, as well as the current NHRA Rule Book.
Adult (16+) $10
Junior (11-15) $5
Children (10 & Under) free with ticketed adult
For additional information and rules click on Racer Handbook.
***Racers who have not reached the age of 18 must have a minor waiver completed and on file with New England Dragway in order to race. ***
Contact New England Dragway for information about the minor waiver forms.
JEvents v3.1.7 Stable Copyright © 2006-2013
Go Out Dec 6th For The
JUNE 19-22, 2014
Keep An Eye On Your Email
For Renewal Instructions
|Sat Feb 08 @ 5:00PM - 10:00PM|
2013 Awards Banquet
|Wed Apr 02 @ 5:00PM - 10:00PM|
OPENING DAY!!! Wednesday Street Night
or text "NEDRAGWAY" to 22828
on your cell phone
You're Not The Only Fan Of Drag Racing...
Sanctioned by the National Hot Rod Association (NHRA).
Copyright 1995-2013 New England Dragway, Inc. All rights reserved.