ET Points Series, Plus Super Street, NEDX275 & ASRA
VP Racing Fuels ET Points Series
Super Street, NEDX275 and ASRA
(No open Test & Tune Sessions)
Additional information regarding safety requirements is contained elsewhere in the racer handbook, as well as the current NHRA Rule Book.
• Indy Auto Parts Super ET $55 Non Points Member $50 Points Member
• Pro ET $55 Non Points Member $50 Points Member
• Motorcycle/Snowmobile $50 Non Points Member $45 Points Member
• Tim’s Speed & Custom Street ET $40 Non Points Member $35 Points Member
• Lucky’s Auto Repair Junior Dragster $30 Non Points Member $25 Points Member
• Super Street $75 Non Points Member $70 Points Member
• NEDX275 $40 + additional entry fee payable to class organizer
• ASRA $60
• Test and Tune only (limited to first 10) $105 One TT for each round of qualifying and eliminations
Restricted area crew $15
Re-entry (into 2nd round only)
• Indy Auto Parts Super, and Pro ET $50 Non Points Member $45 Points Member
• Tim’s Speed & Custom Street ET $35 Non Points Member $30 Points Member
Indy Auto Parts Super, Pro, and Tim’s Speed and Custom Street– Handicapped ET racing, reaction time qualifying, random pairing until 16 cars or less remain, re-entry for 1st round losers only
Motorcycle/Snowmobile, and Lucky’s Auto Repair Junior Dragster – Handicapped ET racing, reaction time qualifying, laddered for 1st round
Super Street – 10.90 Index race, .400 Pro tree, laddered 1st round, all run field
NEDX275 –Heads up 1/8 mile competition, 16 car field, .400 Pro tree, Pro ladder, quickest to slowest qualifying,
NEDX275 class rules apply.
Pit Gate opens at 8 am.
Qualifying time trials start at 9 am.
Individual class rules may apply.
No warnings for missing or improper safety equipment once you have gone down the track, you will not be allowed back on the track, no refunds or rain check issued.
No rain checks after 1st round eliminations completed per class in the event of rain.
Cancelled point races will not be rescheduled.
General Safety Equipment required.
New England Dragway Fuel Shed will be open starting at 8 am until the end of third round.
For additional information and rules click on Racer Handbook.
***Racers who have not reached the age of 18 must have a minor waiver completed and on file with New England Dragway in order to race. ***
Contact New England Dragway for information about the minor waiver forms.
JEvents v3.1.7 Stable Copyright © 2006-2013
Join the new
created exclusively for the
Racers of NED.
Click Here To Join The
You're Not The Only Fan
Of Drag Racing...
Advertise with New England Dragway
and Motorsports Park! Newspaper Ads,
Signage, Sponsorships, on site direct
marketing and many other options to
reach out to Thousands Of Potential
Customers who love motorsports with
a loyalty to sponsors like no other sport.
To be a part of our advertising family
call us at (603) 679-8001 or by email
Sanctioned by the National Hot Rod Association (NHRA).
Copyright 1995-2014 New England Dragway, Inc. All rights reserved.