ET Pts Series
Saturday May 10, 2014
(Super Weekend #1)
VP Race Fuels ET Series #4, Dennis K. Burke Super Comp,
Super Gas, and Super Street
• Indy Auto Parts Super ET $65 Non Points Member $60 Points Member
• A&B Tire Pro ET $65 Non Points Member $60 Points Member
• Motorcycle/Snowmobile $50 Non Points Member $45 Points Member
• Tim’s Speed & Custom Street ET $40 Non Points Member $35 Points Member
• ECOPE Junior Dragster $30 Non Points Member $25 Points Member
• Dennis K. Burke Super Comp $75 Non Points Member $70 Points Member
• Super Gas $40
• Super Street $75 Non Points Member $70 Points Member
• Test and Tune only (limited to first 10) $125 One TT for each round of qualifying and eliminations
Restricted area crew $20
Spectator Adult 16 + up $15
Junior 11-15 $5
Children 10 & under free with a ticketed adult
Buy Back (into 2nd round only) $30 Super, Pro, and Street only
Indy Auto Parts Super, Pro, and Tim’s Speed and Custom Street– Handicapped ET racing, reaction time qualifying, random pairing until 16 cars or less remain, Buy Back for 1st round losers only
Motorcycle/Snowmobile, and ECOPE Junior Dragster – Handicapped ET racing, reaction time qualifying, laddered for 1st round
Dennis K. Burke Super Comp – 8.90 Index race, .400 Pro tree, laddered 1st round, all run field
Super Gas – 9.90 Index race, .500 Pro tree, laddered 1st round, all run field
Super Street – 10.90 Index race, .500 Pro tree, laddered 1st round, all run field
Pit Gate opens at 8 am.
Qualifying time trials start at 9:30 am.
Individual class rules may apply.
No warnings for missing or improper safety equipment once you have gone down the track, you will not be allowed back on the track, no refunds or rain check issued.
No rain checks after 1st round completed per class in the event of rain.
Cancelled point races will not be rescheduled.
New England Dragway Fuel Shed will be open starting at 8 am until the end of third round.
JEvents v3.1.7 Stable Copyright © 2006-2013