We have been getting questions from racers and tracks regarding the NHRA Jr. Drag Racing Conference Finals…
NHRA sent out an email blast last week notifying all Jr. Dragster members of the NHRA Jr. Drag Racing Conference Finals dates and locations.
- Western Conference Finals: June 23-25 @ Osage Tulsa Raceway Park (Oklahoma)
- Eastern Conference Finals: July 21-23 @ Bristol Dragway (Tennessee)
We will send out several more email blasts in the coming months notifying the families of what to expect at the events, additional fun races, and extra-curricular activities.
QUESTIONS / GUIDELINES
To help answer any questions please follow the links below. I have highlighted some of the most common as well.
- NHRA Member Tracks within Divisions 1-3 can attend the Eastern Conference Finals; Tracks within Divisions 4-7 can attend the Western.
- All participants must be on a team to compete.
- NHRA requires participants to run at an NHRA Member Track at least once to qualify for a team. However, each track determines the structure and requirements for its team, so tracks may require more than one race and/or have other requirements for joining the teams.
- Conference Finals registration is done online though the host tracks, Tulsa Raceway Park and Bristol Dragway. A link to the online registration site is sent to all NHRA Member Tracks in May.
- Racers can participate at both Conference Finals events, but must qualify for a team at each event.