- $10.oo Buy in.
- Single entry only.
- No Buybacks.
- 2 practice shots for everyone then onto eliminations
- Pairings by random number drawing. Number issued at time of payment.
- Cash and trophies awarded at the banquet Saturday night.
- Open practice before TT’s start at approximately 7pm.
Thanks to ARP, Total Seal, Maura’s Embroidery Unlimited, Rock Auto, Bell Helmets, Moroso, and Dunkin Donuts for this year’s door prizes. Door Prizes will be awarded both nights. This year’s door prizes have a retail value of $4,500.
A reminder to all that the cost of the tickets to the 2016 Awards Banquet will go up to $60 as of this Saturday the 14th. You can get them on line at the web store or you can call the office and we will be happy to help you out.
The deadline for ticket purchases is the 23rd. We need to give the hotel the final head count then.
Thanks to our Friday night Reaction Time Nationals sponsors Boucher’s Automotive Machine, Diamond RV, Tim’s Speed & Custom and Eastern VP Sales.
Special thanks to Dunkin Donuts, Bell Helmets, Rock Auto, VP Fuels, Total Seal, Moroso, ARP, and Maura’s Embroidery for door prizes both Friday night and Saturday night. Remember you must have a banquet ticket to claim door prizes.
All of us at New England Dragway look forward to seeing you there and at the track for the exciting upcoming 2017 Racing Series. It’s gonna ROCK!
Body panels, doors, hood, trunk lids, engine, transmission not required. Dragsters will be required to remove body panels.
$150 for Blue sportsman tag, good for 3 years.
All cars 9.99 seconds and quicker 1/4 mile, 6.39 and quicker 1/8 mile, this is a requirement. Check the date on your current tag. This is the only session of certifications until the divisional race at the end of July.
If you choose not to renew please advise us at your earliest convenience as we have people waiting for spots to become available.
Please call the track office at 603.679.8001 during normal business hours or email firstname.lastname@example.org for payment.
Just a reminder of what it takes to occupy a reserved pit spot.
- You must be a paid and registered NED Points Program member.
- If you have more, or require more, than one spot you must have that number of cars in a points program. (Simply put one car = one spot)
- You must complete a parking waiver form and obtain a Parking Sticker.
- Once you have a spot and choose not to renew the following season your spot can only be offered to the next person on the waiting list. (You do not own the spot, you are allowed the privilege of the use of that spot for the racing season)
- A violation of any NED Rules or procedures may result in the loss of use of your spot for the remainder of the season, without refund.
- If you swap spots with another racer who has a reserved spot you must notify NED so that records can be updated.
The new labels will enter the field after January 1, 2017. Equipment labeled under the old system are still valid for use until the expiration date. SFI is also allowing manufacturers to use up their inventory of labels previously affixed until the old system until they are exhausted. Equipment affected by this change include Driver Restraints (SFI Spec 16.1, 16.2, 16.5 and 16.6); Window Nets SFI Spec 27.1 and Roll Cage Nets SFI Spec 37.1. These new labels will come out in six-month segments.
For more information, including an explanation of the labeling chart visit http://sfifoundation.com/sfi-transitioning-to-new-labels-for-driver-restraints-and-window-netsroll-cage-nets-for-2017
2016 “THE LIST” Final Results
Congratulations to Joe Brooks and Greg Kordis! They will hold the the #1 spot until the 2017 Season kicks off.
Justin Picillo of Picillo Racing Wins
2015 NHRA Division 1
Stock Eliminator Championship
Justin Picillo, 32, of Warwick, Rhode Island has become the 2015 NHRA Division 1 Stock Eliminator Champion driving a 1972 Chevelle 350 small block.
Justin and his team worked very hard throughout the 2015 season traveling from New Hampshire to Reynolds, Georgia and a few tracks in-between.
The race season started with the intention of running only a few races. The team had taken 2013 and 2014 off, Justin and his wife Liz had gotten married and purchased a home. Those plans quickly changed when Justin won the first 2 races of the 2015 season.
Congratulations to the 2015 VP Racing Fuels ET Series Champions
Photo’s Courtesy of CLA Photography
Congratulations to the 2015 Outlaw 10.5 Series Champions
Have a Question for the Tech Department ?
If you have a tech question you can email your question to Tech. Please allow 24 hrs for a reply.